Each school has a unique staff group, culture, student population, and therefore, range of learning needs.
MOAT: Mental Health Services develops and delivers tailored packages to best meet the needs of your particular staff team.
From a range of content, let Bryan develop a training package to be delivered at your school, including –
- understanding depression and anxiety
- how stress impacts on students’ capacity to learn
- understanding and responding to challenging behaviour
- creating a mental health-aware school environment
- developing healthy self-care principles and activities for staff
“Bryan Jeffrey delivered an outstanding professional staff development session on ‘Adolescent students with anxiety & depression, and the impact this has on their learning and the classroom environment’
His presentation style and the quality of information he presented engaged and inspired staff. As a principal of a secondary college, I would have no hesitation in recommending Bryan to other schools who wish to provide staff with key strategies in appropriately dealing with these ‘highly at risk’ students.”
Cranbourne Secondary College
Thank you to the schools and departments that have accessed MOAT: Mental Health Services’ tailored training packages: