A single-day course developed by MOAT: Mental Health Services, for adults supporting people in a therapeutic environment.
This is a non-clinical course.
- Reflective practice
- Professional boundaries
- Recovery principles
- Therapeutic engagement
- Models of therapy
- Identify benefits and difficulties of working reflectively
- Discuss models of reflective practice
- List elements of professional boundaries – crossing and violation
- Define principles of the Recovery Model
- Identify principles of a range of therapeutic styles
- List responses in line with therapeutic approaches