Each school has a unique staff group, culture, student population, and therefore, range of learning needs.
MOAT: Mental Health Services develops and delivers tailored packages to best meet the needs of your particular staff team.
From a range of content, let Bryan develop a training package to be delivered at your school, including –
- understanding depression and anxiety
- how stress impacts on students’ capacity to learn
- understanding and responding to challenging behaviour
- creating a mental health-aware school environment
- developing healthy self-care principles and activities for staff
“Bryan Jeffrey delivered an outstanding professional staff development session on ‘Adolescent students with anxiety & depression, and the impact this has on their learning and the classroom environment’
His presentation style and the quality of information he presented engaged and inspired staff. As a principal of a secondary college, I would have no hesitation in recommending Bryan to other schools who wish to provide staff with key strategies in appropriately dealing with these ‘highly at risk’ students.”
Cranbourne Secondary College